Sporting Club Provision
We work hard to a comprehensive programme of sporting after school clubs, with the following aims:
- To provide extra-curricular sports clubs to all year groups
- To provide a broad range of sports clubs to all children
- To increase the number of children taking part in sports clubs
- To use highly qualified external providers to run more specialist clubs such as cycling, dance, gymnastics
- Increased participation in competitive sports
With the above in mind, three different groups of people lead our sports clubs. Mr Butler, our Sports Development Coach, school staff (teachers, TAs and students) and also external providers such as With the Ball, All Stars Cricket and Follow my Lead, all of whom provide paid extra curricular sports clubs to many schools in the local area.
An example of a termly sport's club timetable is shown below
Global Champions making greetings cards for the local care home. Pure kindness at work!
Miss Shaw and Mrs Otter have been led by the children's thoughts and ideas on what difference they would like to make - we think they have done a wonderful job so far and we're looking forward to seeing what will be next!